Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back to the Norm...

Wow, spent all day yesterday in Scottsbluff with my boss cleaning up data. That was fun. Well, at least our data is clean??!! :-)

New staff is arriving and things are gearing up for the new school year. That makes all new (but familiar) tasks come back to mind, so I have been very busy with getting new staff input into our system and various programs. I hope I get them put in everywhere they need to be. I am trying to make sure our new website is up and going, and will be easy for everyone to use/read/follow. The calendars are ready and up...and many staff have already started utilizing the new features.

It will be a busy time. I worked two nine hour days this week. That isn't bad, but we are still on our 7 hour schedule for those days...ha! Oh, well.

I miss my kiddos. I can't believe Brooklyn will be in FOURTH grade! Time has flown..he is growing up too fast. And, our little Chloe Bean will be starting school, and be our KINDERGARTENER! I suppose it won't be long we'll be forced to drop the Bean behind her name? All grown up now! I had their pictures taken this summer and can't wait to get them. I think we are going to have to all get webcams so we can visit and see each other. Good Christmas thought, right? I am thinking so.

Well, back at it.....have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment