Thursday, July 29, 2010

Things I Learned Over "Girls' Weekend #4

Lesson #4
Follow the Spray Tanning Instructions fully...

Late Saturday night, we went to a 24 hour Tanning Place to treat ourselves to spray tans. Chrissy has had one before, but it was not the booth type, and neither Tina or I had. (I had tried the at home spray tans before, but they were pretty disastrous....that's a whole another story, though...)

I was very reminiscent of the Friends episode where Ross went to get a spray tan:








I did pretty good, but once the voice started, I panicked, thinking, "WHERE ARE THE NOZZLES?" Ugh!!! But, it went well. I got it done and got the four positions in, and thought I did well.

You are given "blocker" so you don't tan your fingertips, inbetween fingers and toes, palms and bottoms of your feet. I put some on the bottom of my feet, but then it felt slick and I thought I would fall when I walked across the room. I patted my feet a bit on the towel ... well, this is the result:

I didn't really think it would tan there. :-) But, who really sees the bottom of my feet? Well, now ... all of you just did!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment