Monday, July 19, 2010

Full circle

Today I...

got head-butted in the face by a student,

realized that my amount of patience sometimes astonishes me,

concluded that although I have been in severe denial since 14 that I am NOT shy, I am extremely shy around guys I find attractive because they make me nervous,

worked out for the first time in two-weeks, realizing that I need to get my butt back in gear,

harmonized with Ray Lamontagne songs the whole car ride home from work,

craved bike rides in Colorado ending with an iced coffee from Cafe Ardour with raw sugar,

got nostalgic when I found a scarf I bought in Massachusetts, and remembered all the time I wore it to yoga at Kripalu,

decided to quit my waitress job and volunteer with people in crisis.

Today I feel full of emotions, possibilities and the alluring nature of the unknown.

It is good to be alive:)

No comments:

Post a Comment