Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sharing the Blogging Love

As I am heading off on my honeymoon this weekend, there will be no new post on this blog for about a week or so. Luckily there are some fabulous blogs out there to keep you entertained until I return. Below is a schedule I made for your movie blog reading pleasure. Hopefully this will keep you occupied until my return.




Your Blog Reading List Until I Return:

Monday
Film Forager
The Dark of The Matinee
Four of Them
You Talking To Me?
Motion Picture Gems
Scare Sarah
The King Bulletin


Tuesday
Encore's World of Film & TV
Movie Moxie
Detailed Criticisms
Film Intel
Matte Havoc
Screen Insight
The Movie Goddess


Wednesday
Movies Kick Ass
Bill's Movie Emporium
Action Flick Chick
I Rate Films
http://mcarteratthemovies.wordpress.com/
Subtitle Literate
Dude Dazz Movie Reviews


Thursday
Eternal Sunshine of the Logical Mind
Movie Mobster
Anomalous Material
Insight Into Entertainment
Sugary Cynicism
Twitch
Frankly, My Dear


Friday
Row Three
Filmspotting
Breating Movies
CinemaObessed
Movies and Other Things
The Cultural Post
Movie Critical


Saturday
A Life in Equinox: A Movie Lover's Journal
Between the Seats
Toronto J-Film Pow Wow
Kid In The Front Row
Nevermind Pop Film
The Incredible Suit
Cut the Crap Movie Reviews


Sunday
Let's Not Talk About Movies
Blog Cabins
battleroyalwithcheese
Life of A Cinephile and Bibliophile
Radiator Heaven
Final Girl
The LAMB

Repeat schedule as often as needed. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment