Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Random Thoughts for today


OK, not to dwell on this horoscope issue, but gee, they are telling me things that are right on, as we are dealing with an issue with our youngest daughter that is hard. Hmm.

Leo July 23 - August 22 Tuesday, September 22 Today could present you with a few challenges, particularly on the home front. And it could be a good time to let go of a few things that may have been bothering you about your home or family. Just remember that holding on to things is only likely to make matters worse. So try to make a fresh start if you can right now.

It was cool and rainy yesterday, and we had to shut the windows last night. I would have left the bedroom one open, but hubby shut it. I love the fresh air even if it is brisk. Fall is in the air. Leaves are falling.

Work is busy as ever, and keeps my mind working.

I miss my Chloe and Brooklyn. I miss my kids. I miss my parents a LOT. I miss my mom in law. I miss my sisters. I miss my sister in law and brothers in law. I miss my grandparents. I miss everyone today.

Do any of you watch "Big Bang Theory". Those nerds are funny.

Biggest Loser on tonight.

Have a good day....my brain is very scattered...what are your random thoughts for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment