Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Orange peeking....

Good Morning,

In Massachusetts today it’s brisk and cold, the perfect fall temperature. I am starting to notice the leaves changing and it's exciting.

Last night we had a little “get to know you” meeting in my building. It was fun. Everyone is so different but so passionate about being here. Um… I also totally watched the True Blood finale on my computer last night, and it was sooooo indulgent and amazing.

Work is more low-key today. I’m learning in the media world, everything is time-sensitive. You have to be able to hold-back and wait for one tidbit of info before you move onto something new. It’s a push and pull of waiting and then going full speed into doing.

I signed up for a program this weekend called “Flow & Let Go”, a Vinyasa program that incorporates ways to live your life through yoga. It's about rejuvenating the flow of “prana shakti,” the energy of your innate life force. I think it’ll be a good class to take so I can learn the inner workings of everything that goes into my practice both physically and mentally. I’m totally excited.

I feel at ease, and not as homesick as I would when I was in Colorado, due to the fact that I’m literally only 4 hours away. It’s nice.

Everything is going well. Life is good. I needed this positive change. Karma does come back to lift you upJ

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment