Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Transitions

As you can tell, I have been lacking in the blog portion of my life. Lately I haven't felt like chronicling what I have been doing, for the reasons that I have been so happy and busy and living in the moment and recapping wasn't a priority. Now that I have a night to reflect on the past 2 weeks I feel like a big deep breath is necessary.

Work has been work and good. I like the job. I have a job interview Thursday though for another opportunity so we'll see. My best friend Kim (previous post) and I are heading to Florida in 2 weeks to see my newly pregnant best friend Bridget, who just got back from Kuwait. They are expecting and it is very exciting!

Also, I literally didn't goto the gym for 2 weeks (yes I know). Blame it on summer starting up, early mornings at the beach over gym, friends, work, what have you. I have gone the past 2 days and hope to get back in the swing of it. I'm the lowest weight I've been in a while, surprisingly. I think it's because of the business and eating pretty well.

I had my first salad from my garden this morning. It's growing (well most of it) and it was monumental.

I reconnected with one of my best guy friends last Friday and I'll only reveal that we have always been good friends, but it's funny what distance, growing up and that indefinable contentedness you get after being away from someone you care about for so long does to you. So there may be a glimmer of something there between us. Who knows...

I am very sure of everything present in my life right now, the future is never certain and the bottom line is I am genuinely happy.

Hope all is well, and sorry for the hiatus.... Life happened to me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment