Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goals....

While Brooklyn and his buddy, Bailey attended Transformers II on Sunday, I decided to get in a work out on my bike. It was a little warm, but not horribly hot. So, I took off with my helmet on. I got out of town (over the overpass for starters, which always has been a challenge for me in the past) and then to the highway. I got to riding and decided I thought I could make it to Berea. I almost quit a couple times, but I made it! Of course, then I had to ride back! But, I made it! I rode a bit over 20 miles total! I was proud of me....I couldn't do that at all last summer. So, even though I didn't win the "biggest loser contest", I have come a long way in the past few months! I was just proud to set that goal Sunday and stick to it, instead of turning back! I have to continue on and meeting new challenges. So, I may be bragging a bit, and that is not a desireable trait...but I just was excited to have met the goal I set! Now, back to being humble....and working on those darned state uploads at work today....today is D Day...the final day...and I guess I have the goal of getting those errors cleared that were generated when the assessment uploads got done on Friday....wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment