Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday, Monday...

...wow, I haven't blogged. I haven't had thoughts. Hmmm. I have been keeping up on the blogs I read, and wonder how they come up with so many great things to write about. Maybe I'm having bloggers block?? Who knows? We have been keeping busy. It is such a busy time at work that I have been a bit, uh, overwhelmed, but it is all coming together. The evenings are spent spending time with Brooklyn and enjoying his company. He and I enjoy walking the dogs and bike riding. We put up the pool again in the back yard, so he has cooled off in there some too. I will post some photos soon. We had a nice weekend. It was hot, but not too bad. Sunday Brooklyn and his friend, Bailey attended the Sunday matinee...Transformers II. They said it was awesome, better than the first one, that you could tell right away how good it was, etc. etc...they had lots of comments!

Today was our eldest daughter, Chrissy's birthday! She is such a sweetheart...I hope she had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment