Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Movies

We rented and watched a couple movies lately. Brooklyn picked out Beverly Hills Chihuahua, which was amusing. We watched Marley and Me, which I had already seen, but loved. I like movies where you both laugh and cry, don't you? I mean, the other day Terms of Endearment was on and I actually watched (while doing other things) AGAIN!


We also watched Seven Pounds with Will Smith. It was great, very moving. He just seems to be doing some really great work. Who woulda thunk it? (Remember his tv show--Fresh Prince of BelAir????) Anyway, I think he is doing some good stuff.

Last night we watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I'm not so sure on this, but I was so tired after a long day of working with the data reports, I kept falling asleep. I may try to watch it later on when it comes out on TV, but it just didn't move me.

This rainy weather, along with re-runs on TV has made for movie watching in the evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment