Monday, June 1, 2009

Hurt Feelings?

I wish that I could take people's hurt away. I have a friend who has hurt feelings, maybe not because of something I did or didn't do, but because of something that was said about me. I feel badly that she doesn't realize what a wonderful person she is and how important she is to so many, many people. She is terrific in so countless ways. I admire her in more ways than she will ever know, she is smart and funny and always looks just right. I can talk to her about anything and she'll listen. She doesn't make me feel tacky or stupid. She lifts me up when I need it. She knows just the perfect thing to say. She is well respected by all the people she works with and knows, even across the state and other states. She is so special...I feel like a dud beside her, and yet, she never realizes that. But, it is the truth, and I just want her to know how much I love her.

If I were Hobbes, she'd be my Calvin. She knows who she is...so Hey, You...I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment