Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Survivied....

Wow, it has been nuts.  I had to "present" for  trainings and on top of doing a bunch of other stuff, I had to get that ready, so did my first ever PowerPoint presentation for the two trainings (three, but two were the same)   I was on overdrive...just heart racing and in a panic for two days...trying to do that and get ready for our trip to the Wyoming mountains to see Tina and Adam for the holiday....and just everything.   Mostly just in a panic about standing up in front of people and talking, I think.




The trainings were today and I survived.  Not sure how I did because I was still nervous and probably talked way fast.   But, I survived.

And, now in the car...on our way to Dubois in the very cold wind.   I'm excited to get there. 


Sissy and Sammy were none too happy with us leaving.   Thank goodness for Crystal dog sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment