Friday, November 5, 2010

Sharing the Blogging Love



As I am trying to get rid of this awful cold, I thought I would highlight some of the things other bloggers have been discussing this week(which I really need to do on a more regular basis!).

Here is Your Reading Schedule for Today:

10 am: Mad Hatter wrote an eloquent piece on the recent changing of the guard over at The LAMB.

11 am: Thevoid99 reviews the Criterion edition of The Leopard.

12 pm: The Action Flick Chick sits down with Cory Feldman and chats about Lost Boys 3!

1 pm: SugaryCynic tries to wrap her head around Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

2 pm: Univarn looks at why studios still try and fool moviegoers with “the film everyone is talking about” tagline.

3 pm: Sasha talks about one of the pleasant surprises for me at this year’s TIFF, The High Cost of Living. Which reminds me, I should probably get around to writing my thoughts on the film...

4 pm: Clara reviews the book “Chasing Carole” which discusses the life of actress Carole Lombard.

5 pm: Castor spends sometime in The Hot Tube Time Machine and gives us his thoughts.

6 pm: Live for Film has the privately funded, post-apocalyptic spaghetti western, Snowblind on their site. The interesting thing that the creators of the film are giving it away for free online.

No comments:

Post a Comment