Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good Thoughts

I came away from Mass on Sunday morning with the best intentions ever. It was one of those moments when you think the sermon was meant especially for you. I had the thoughts I wanted to blog about, but of course, now I cannot remember the words I wanted to write. Let's just say this...it was a reminder about living in such a way that you don't feel that when "judgment" day comes, you all of a sudden need to change. We need to share all of our gifts and live our lives in such a way we don't feel that way...share our best---at home, at work, with friends and family...do our best. It is so easy to feel that way...but so easy as well to also forget and not do it. I hope that I can try my best to be a better person to those around me...at work, at home, with family and friends...share what gifts I have in the best ways that I can. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment