Saturday, November 20, 2010

More tidbits...



1)  I had someone buy my coffee just because in line at the coffee shop the other day...so I payed it forward the next day to a stranger as well.  It felt good on both deals!

2)  Learning is never ending.  I keep learning and can never know enough!

3)  Work can be overwhelming and yet rewarding.

4)  Winter is nearing.

5)  I am lucky to have so many great friends and such a wonderful family.

6)  Sissy and Sammy remain my bestest buds.

7)  I am finding more peace and contentment in my heart these days.

8)  I cannot make the whole world happy.  No matter how much I wish I could, or how much I can try, it is an impossibility.   I cannot do all for everyone.  I cannot be all for everyone.  I can only try to be a good person and do my best.

9)  I need to start jotting down blogging ideas when they flash into my mind because I can't seem to remember my ideas later.

10)   Have a great weekend, blogging friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment