Friday, November 26, 2010

Sharing the Blogging Love


Wondering what bloggers have been chatting about this week?

Here is Your Reading Schedule for Today:

10 am: The 11th episode of Milfcast (the Man, I Love Film podcast) is now up.

11 am: Ripley shares her thoughts on Save the Green Planet.

12 pm: Unflinching Eye takes a moment to remember horror icon Ingrid Pitt who passed away this week.

1 pm: Rory recommends Down to the Bone, a Vera Farmiga film that somehow passed me by.

2 pm: Angie and Chantale suffer from catatonic woman déjà vu.

3 pm: While I am not a huge fan of Tony Scott’s films, Mike’s praise of Unstoppable has me intrigued about Scott’s latest adrenaline rush.

4 pm: Jump_Raven looks at The Cook The Thief His Wife & Her Lover, a cinematic gem in my opinion.

5 pm: French Toast Sunday lists The Top 10 Films That Made Them Cry

6 pm: The Evening Class highlights an interesting sounding documentary called Marwencol.

No comments:

Post a Comment