Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ever feel...


like you've fallen into a routine of mundane/blah-ness....

Lately I'm not sure if my desire for change of ANYTHING is due to my gypsy-traveling tendencies or that I am simply bored.

I just need something to give, something to go wrong, something to make me feel a way that is foreign to me, some struggle, identity crisis, random run-in with someone or something. I am getting way to comfortable...too settled... But I am happy though. I am becoming one of those-happy-go-lucky people that I used to envy for their naivety to all that surrounds them and their simple contentedness for where they are.

Unfortunately, I have a little place inside me that I sometimes neglect and it gets lost in the day to day clutter. It tends to gather cobwebs and gets pushed to the back of my mind, kind of like an attic that holds all my treasured belongings. It holds experiences I want to have, place I want to go, feats I want to conquer, people I want to help, emotions I want to feel. Lately this place has been frequenting my daydreams and stealing me away from my comfy, cozy place... lets call it the living room, equipped with a TV, comfy couch, delicious food and all my family and friends. The attic sure is a lonely place.

Is this urge for change normal or will I never be satisfied until I am living in the attic, metaphorically speaking...

conundrum of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment