Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who Is In Your Acting Dream Team?

Recently Anomalous Material brought together 27 movie bloggers to take part in a Hollywood Fantasy Draft. Over the course of 10 rounds, and several days, each blogger assembled their own film dream team. Below is the team I ended up with after the draft. Although I was near the bottom of the draft order I am very happy with the team I sekected. Now I just need to figure out roles for them all.

The Actors



Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Julianne Moore, Rosemary Dewitt, Denzel Washington, Salma Hayek, Don Cheadle, Charlotte Rambling, and Zooey Deschanel


The Director



Spike Jonze


Starting next Monday each participant will be sharing their movie ideas for their dream cast. Each day a new movie pitch will be featured on both the bloggers main website and the Anomalous Material website. At the end of the three weeks, all the pitches will be collected and featured in a special edition of Pitch the LAMB over at the Large Association of Movie Blogs.



What type of film would you make with this cast? Action flick? Comedy? Drama? Horror? Romance? Etc. Let me know in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment