Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mad Men Emmy Fashion

Although I did not watch the Emmy's because I was too busy was Mad Men on TV, and they bore me a little, I caught a glimpse at some of the fashion from the night.


January Jones


This dress landed on a ton of the Worst Dressed lists, but I honestly love it. I think it is different, bold and looks beautiful on her. I loved this look.

Christina Hendricks


This dress also got bad reviews online, but I feel that although the Emmys are meant for glamor and glitz, sometimes simple, vintage looking dresses, although underwhelming are still gorgeous nonetheless. I thought she looked whimsical.



I also thought Elisabeth Moss looked beautiful. So, maybe I am biased because I love Mad Men, but I thought the Mad Men ladies rocked it... even Sally!

No comments:

Post a Comment