Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday's Flounderings

I have not posted for a few days.  Why?  I love to post.   I'll have to start making notes, because when things happen, I'll think...wow, that's great blogging fodder....ha!  But, then I don't post, and I forget!  

Hope you all had a good week...
Here's some thoughts for the day...

It is always fun to travel and laugh with friends.
I know a lot of great people.
I know a lot of smart, creative people.
I miss my kids...my parents, my siblings, my whole family.
I hope I can live to  be someone like my grandmas...even if just a bit!
I have to believe in myself and trust myself.
I like old movies.
I like chocolate.
I like wine.
I love my job.
I have wonderful parents.
I have too much in my head sometimes.
I have not enough in my head sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment