Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Fun

I had a blast this weekend..having Tina home, with Adam, Ruger and Sophie too!   I always love having my kids around.      Sissy was SOOOO excited to see her bestest friend in the world, Sophie.   She loves Ruger too.  Sammy was even happy and friendly.    Saturday, Tina and I enjoyed a girls day...pedicure, garage sales, lunch and shopping.    The guys took a trip to Cabelas!     Saturday night we had a nice dinner, and youngest daughter, Crystal and her fiance also ate with us, as well as a family friend.  We followed up dinner with a fun game of "Mad Gab".  It was fun spending time together and laughing!  

Sissy cried when they loaded up after breakfast today...seriously cried.   :-(    I swallowed the lump in my throat, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment