Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday Schmoosday

Hello! I was going to be such a good blogger, and I don't know where my time goes. I also can't seem to think of clever things to say...or meaningful things... or just plain old things??!!! :-)

I had "winter break" last week Thursday and Friday, so we had a four day weekend. Did I travel or do something exciting? Nope! But, I got a lot of cleaning and organizing done at home...(still have lots more to do). And, I worked out every day! And, enjoyed the break from the norm. So, that's good.

I also got my new phone! The Droid! I am trying to learn how to use it and all of it's features. There is so much to learn!! Fun! Do you remember the days when you just answered the phone and got a surprise as to who was on the line (no caller ID)?? Or even better, party lines? Someone posted about this on facebook the other day...and brought back memories of days gone by! Hmm...food for thought??

No comments:

Post a Comment