Sunday, March 21, 2010

Book Review

I just finished reading the book "The Lovely Bones" yesterday. My mom and I share books, and she recently gave me three more bags to go through. This is the second one I read out of the most recent sharing. I had read "Fatal Mercy" before this. It was a good read, as well.

"The Lovely Bones" is a movie that was released in 2009, so I am glad that I have read the book before I watch it! It is a good book, with an interesting view on how a young girl who was raped and murdered watches over her family and friends from heaven. It is unique and makes you really think about things. I liked it and recommend reading it!!!

Other than that, it sure is a nice weekend, and the dogs and I enjoyed an after supper walk. Sammy was not too happy about being on the coupler leash with Sissy, but he survived! I have got most of my chores done, and went to the Y yesterday too! So all in all, so far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment