Saturday, March 13, 2010

Super Saturday

Wow, here it is Saturday night already...the day is almost gone. It was a beautiful day outside! Perfect for walking the dogs! I went to the Y this morning and worked out. I am aggravated with them as they have a lot of equipment that is "out of order". Good grief! But a good day nonetheless, and got some work down around here as well as some work for "work" too!!

Well, anyway, to stir it up and avoid waiting on a treadmill or eliptical at times, I joined an early morning class once again (I still attend my 5 PM class faithfully three days a week). I had done an early morning class in the fall but it ended in December, and she no longer teaches. So, I tried out the "cardio" class Friday morning. Well, they incorporate step aerobics with toning with weights. Well, those of you who follow my blog realize I am a klutz. No, I didn't have an accident or trip over the step or anything. But, I had trouble following along with some of the steps! I took a place in the furthest back row that I could find! I got lost when we had to do something about "around the world" when you step straddle and turn? Oh, my! Too much for this gal! Wish me luck with it next week! I still hope to add in spinning again too. Summer is coming!!

I haven't cooked much all week, as hubby has been out of town, and my daughter is old enough to fend for herself! Ha...but call it a mini break! But, feeling like we needed a real meal, I grilled steaks tonight, and boy do I feel stuffed. Gah!

I am watching this movie on Lifetime..."Who is Clark Rockefeller?" It is pretty good so far.

Take care to change your clocks, and have a great Sunday, blogging buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment