Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend Wanderings

Have any of you watched "All About Steve"...movie with Sandra Bullock? It would not be my favorite Sandra Bullock movie, but it is pretty entertaining. I got a call that I had been drawn for a free video rental, so I went and picked out a movie. I couldn't choose, so decided on something light and funny.

Saturday was a lazy day, and I didn't do much. Sis and Sam and I did go on a walk, as it was a beautiful bright sunny day. I did a few errands and that was about it. As you can tell, I spent time looking for and tweaking a new blogger background. There are lots of fun ideas out there. It took me a while to get this one to do what I wanted, but I think I like it for now. I may still make some changes.

I got up and walked to church this morning in blowing snow! After breakfast the snow quit but it was terribly windy. However, every once in a while it really snows again for a bit. The wind is unrelenting. I decided it was a good day for chili! I have got my housework done and feel better now that things are "in order" again before another work week starts!

Have a great weekend, what is left of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment