Monday, January 18, 2010

New Show and Other Tidbits

I just got done a bit ago watching "Life Unexpected" on CW. It is a new show and I liked it. Did anyone catch it? I think it is one I will try to follow. And, it is on during a time slot that would be good, I can easily give up CSI Miami. :-)

I am in Kearney tonight, in a big motel room with a king sized bed all to myself! What luxury!

I came to Kearney with my friend, S, and we had a nice drive down, talking and laughing together...aw-- the joy of friends. It has been a while since we had any time to share together, so this was a treasured time!! We also enjoyed a wonderful supper at Red Lobster...another great treat! Then, we visited her brother in law and sister in law, and oh, boy, we had a fun time, and so many laughs. What a great evening we had!

Tomorrow we will enjoy and learn at a workshop and then drive home. It was really foggy and misty out (and then a bit of snow) but it looks to have cleared off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment