Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New make-up, finally!

So, being that I am currently unemployed, looking for a job, and have a little time on my hands, I thought I would use my Sephora gift card and actually research and read reviews of the best make-up out there. I am sooo happy with my choices and wanted to share them with you. Here's a pic of just the eye-liner:



I don't like really dark blacks so I was a little hesitant to buy this one but, Urban Decay's 24/7 Black Zero eyeliner is pretty much amazing. It's not trashy or cakey looking and glides on smoothly. You control how much black you want. A good buy for versatility.

I also purchased, Bare Essentials 100% rose natural lip gloss. I love the green lines they feature on Sephora and being that lip gloss is something I wear often, I wanted something with no chemicals or parabens. This gloss is awesome. It goes on shiny and isn't thick and sticky. It adds a hint of color, although if you want something more dramatic I would go for a deep shade. It also lasts pretty long, even after drinking from a glass.

Finally, as I've stated before I am entirely loyal to my Dior mascara and had to purchase it again....it's simply the best. If only I could get my eyelashes to do this:



Speaking of Kim Kardashian I also got a free sample of her new perfume, and it's pretty nice! It's not entirely up my alley with the scent (it's more a bold/going out scent) but it's yummy.

That's my make-up round-up, there prob. won't be another for a year again, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment