Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can You Dig it?: Total Film and Pitch the LAMB

First I off, I have to send out a big THANK YOU to the folks at the Total Film website. Total Film recently compiled a list of the 600 Movie Blogs You Might Have Missed and included this little blog in page 4 of their selections. I am not sure how I made such a comprehensive list, but I am appreciative nonetheless. Also, you will notice that several of the blogs I have listed in my links column, and that I "follow" through blogger, made the list as well. Be sure to stop by Total Film and review the full list; a lot of great blogs out there.

I also wanted to alert you to a new feature, Pitch the LAMB, I am working on over at The LAMB. Pitch the LAMB is a column that will not only be promoting movie blogs, but the creative minds behind them as well. Each month I will provide a movie genre and bloggers are encouraged to come up with a premise for a movie in that genre style. Movie blogger often spend so much time critiquing other writer's works, that we rarely get to indulge in our own creative plot writing talents. Now there is an outlet to express our talents. Remember, even famed movie critic Roger Ebert found time to come up plot for Beyond The Valley of the Dolls. Visit The LAMB for full details on Pitch the LAMB and other great features.

Upcoming films I am hoping to watch in the next week or so: Black Dynamite, Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, The Messenger, and Fantastic Mr. Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment