Monday, October 26, 2009

Sammy Sighs

Hi...remember me? Geez, Mom has not taken any dictation from me in a long while. I guess she forgot all about my stories.

I have been doing ok. Sissy and I got to spend the night and day at Grandma and Grandpa's house a couple weekends ago while Mom and Dad went to Denver to visit Allison. It was really nice of Grandma and Grandpa to let us stay and I was especially good. Sissy was naughty. (0f course) She chewed out some hair and that worried my Grandma and Grandpa. But, I tried to tell them she just does that. Silly Sissy just has issues. She also bit at my feet when we would run in the big yard outside and she was mean and didn't want me to sit with them, she was being selfish. Silly Sissy. But, we had a nice time and I was really glad we got to stay there with family instead of having to stay with strangers at a kennel where you don't get to sit on laps and all that other good stuff. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

We went for a ride in the car the other day, and I was enjoying putting my head out the window when it rolled up and almost strangled me to death. I started screaming in my doggie voice. Mom started yelling at Dad because she thought he was rolling up the window! She was in a panic. Uh, oh...it was all my fault ... I stepped on the button myself and rolled up the window. I must really learn to be more careful. I did escape injury free at least!

Well, hope you are having a good day! I have missed writing on here! Love, Sammy. (the stud)

No comments:

Post a Comment