Thursday, October 22, 2009

Better Here....

Wow, I had a bug that kept me down and out a couple days. I stayed home from work on Tuesday and Wednesday! Wednesday I did a few things around the house, and thought, wow, am I sweating! (Sorry to be gross!). Maybe I sweat it out mostly because I got to feeling better. I came back to work today (Thursday) and you'd think I missed a month when you saw my voice mails, emails and messages! So, back at it...good and hard and very busy!

My niece had a tracheotomy this week to move the tubes and they also moved the feeding tube and that all went well. Keep the prayers coming, as each day there is slight improvement. Like I said, we hope for leaps and bounds, and forget it is going to be baby steps and we have to be very, very patient! Thank God for the miracles we have received so far! Keep the prayers coming, they are working!!! Remember, you can get updates at her caring bridge site!

No comments:

Post a Comment