Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brr...and other random thoughts...

It is chilly willy outside. Freezing rain, slick streets. They say starting Thursday we will have better weather!

I have been busy working. I worked even on the weekend, trying to get these NSSRS (Nebraska Student and Staff Reporting System) reports done. It is intense.

Thank you so much, blogging friends, for the prayers you have lifted up for Allison and all of us. She had a good night, so I am continuing to pray that she has a good day...one baby step at a time.

Oh, I didn't mention, but I may be doing better on my being directionally challenged. Last week, I drove to Kearney and found my motel, found my conference, and then found my way back home. Hmmm....(I did print out some mapquest maps, but hey....)

Have a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment