Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wow...

Time sure can fly sometimes.   I seem to have lost some somewhere!   I finished reading Room  tonight.  Have any of you read it?   It was a good read.  Very different! Sure made me think about how people adapt to situations, even of the worst kind.

It is nice to relax at night with a good book....have several ready to read!

I have worked with some other folks here and there lately, and just have really enjoyed working one on one with some awesome people!!!   Today was another day like that, where I worked about 3 hours with an awesome person!   It's great to get to know people better one-to-one!   (And, accomplish so much as well!)

I also have almost finished a task at work of getting the last of the laptops set up, and that is a good feeling...had 50 to do this week, and down to the last five when I left work today.  Yay!   Now, to keep checking more off my list this week!

I also had lunch today with a special friend, so it just has been a good "people" time lately ...  can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment