Monday, August 15, 2011

Just Another Monday....


Today's horoscope~~
Some important people will be watching you today, so just think carefully before you say or do anything. And remember to listen carefully to your own intuition. Also be sure to watch out for some misunderstandings about money. Conflicts with friends and loved ones are bound to be popping up if you're not careful, and they could end up getting a little out of hand if you don't handle things properly.

You should really make an effort to keep a few things to yourself today. Just realize that most things will turn out better if you don’t reveal everything right now. Be sure to listen to what others have to say, but just keep your own opinions to yourself for the time being. Mantra: An open mind will see opportunities that others miss.


So, I was thinking I should keep my mouth shut today...but I had to do a presentation at work....yikes! We had our annual back to school all staff meeting.  I hate doing presentations because I always am so unsure of myself.   I really really hate talking in front of people, especially so many!  My hands were so clammy....and I was near the end so I got to sit there and worry and sweat it out all morning.  Oh, well, it's over now.   Ha!

Hope your horoscope was a good one ~~






No comments:

Post a Comment