Sunday, August 21, 2011

The "YoMama" Hammer

When the kiddos and hubby and I were in Lincoln a few weeks back, we had to stop at Harbor Freight (Tool Store, not one of my fav shopping venues...but ... I digress...)  

While there, picking up some shipping blankets we needed for the dream car...hubby says to me at the end of the aisle..."Hey, YoMama Hammer".  

I look at the display of hammers and think, what the heck?  So, I said "what?"   He says "YoMama Hammer".  

I said what kind of hammer is that?  He said again "YoMama Hammer".  

I was getting very frustrated...when he finally says....

.....

....

....

....


"You owe Mom a hammer!"

Oh, duh!   (When I painted her kitchen and dining room last spring, somehow her hammer got misplaced and neither she nor I have been able to find it!)  

So, I bought the hammer....and I delivered the "YoMama Hammer" to my mother in law this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment