Friday, February 13, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Work yesterday involved moving old computers to storage for future recycling. We did two trailer loads plus two pickup loads worth! I figure that qualified as my weight lifting for the day! Don't you agree?

Last night after work, I took the dogs on a walk; I couldn't resist Sissy any longer...every day she has been wanting to go, and the last time I took them, they still got pretty wet and muddy. But, it was a nice day, so when she did her daily ritual of pulling out her coat and dragging it around looking pitiful, I gave in and off we went! It was nice to walk, I had been battling a headache all day, so it was good to get out in the air. Then, I attended my WW meeting, and we ate supper.

I had just curled up on the couch, when Tina came by and we decided instead to go to the girls basketball game. It was fun and we enjoyed it. It, unfortunately, was their
second loss of the season, but very exciting. Tina also wanted to see the dance team perform at half time, and they sure did a great job as well! She teaches dance to some of the members. So, I had more fun last night than I thought I would. That was a nice surprise!

It started snowing last night, and is still snowing. It is beautiful outside right now! It appears we may have some more good sledding weather...any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment