Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm Honored!

Thank you, Julie!   Julie at Another Chance Ranch  honored me with the Versatile Blogger Award.    Wowza, I've never won any kind of award like that!   I was so excited! 

According to the rules, you have to tell seven fun facts about yourself....I'll try...

(1)  I'm very accident-prone
(2)  I collect Wizard of Oz stuff
(3)  Today I washed my flash drive
(4)  I always wanted my name to be Michelle growing up
(5)  I can be very anal....I organize my closet by color...
(6)  I can be very messy....my closet is also my achilles heel
(7)  I cry easy...give me a Hallmark commercial and a box of kleenex

You are also to share the award with other bloggers.  Ten of them?  Yikes.  Not sure if I have ten to "nominate".   I am faithful to a few (a couple which already got this award) and I lurk around some others!    I'll work on that part.

THANKS AGAIN Julie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment