Sunday, January 16, 2011

Movie Review...and More...

We rented "The Solitary Man" from Netflix.   First of all, I can never find movies I want to watch on Netflix.  I am not sure I like the way you browse, so maybe I need to figure more out about it.  Sometimes I like to look at the movies out on Blockbuster first, and then find them in Netflix.  My daughter gave me that idea.

Anyway, our latest movie rental was "The Solitary Man", starring Michael Douglas.  I thought it was really really boring and fell asleep.  Hubby said it did get better.  Hmmm.   I didnt' care, it is packaged up and sent back.   I hope the next one on our list will be better.

We bought "The Social Network" and I am anxious to watch it.   I bet I'll like it.

I spent like two hours today managing all my apps on my iPod touch and moving them all into folders.   That was time I SHOULD have spent organizing my dresser and closet.    You can tell which I preferred.  I did have my "regular" housework done and laundry almost completed, plus cooked breakfast, did some work, and cleaned out two little drawers in the end table, before I did this.   But, I am so happy with all my little folders on my iPod Touch.   (I have already done this task on my iPad.)

Yea, I get geekier all the time.  

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment