Monday, January 31, 2011

Brooklyn Writes #2

Here, as promised are two more of the writings from winter break that Brooklyn did:

This one reads:
I played marbels with my Ant and my soon to be uncel.  It was pretty fun.  Jessy one almost every one.  Expt for to.  I one 1 of them.  My Ant 1 1 of them 2.   that was how fun it was.   

PS It was fun.

As you see, I went through it with him and discussed some spelling issues.   And, I can already see some bad "texting" habits in his writing.   ....

Now...this was my favorite:
It reads:

I like my Grandma becaus she is nise.  Next she is also fun.  After that she is the funest on the earth to.  Last this is what I like about my grandma.  PS I love you

See why I like it??   I didn't write the corrections on this one...perfect as is for grammy...

No comments:

Post a Comment