Saturday, January 29, 2011

Brooklyn Writes #1

Yay, think I am about back to normal.  I was back to work on Monday, but it has taken most of the week to gain my strength, and get my tummy under control...so I am back.  Yay! 

When Brooklyn was here during his winter break, his mama told us he was to practice writing.   So, of couse, we complied.

I want to share some of his writing.  

This one explained it all:

Here is what it says:


Brooklyn    12-7-10

I don't like wrighting.  Is because it is boring.   It is also a wast of time.  Last But not Least It ruined my vaction!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why I don't Like wrighting!   

P.S.  I hate It.







Ha.   I can see why he had to write.   He is really, really smart, but does not like to read or write, which is opposite of me.   He can spell, but I see he doesn't seem to care about spelling when he writes.   He LOVES math and science, but I am encouraging him to like reading (we still read together when he is here at bedtime) and write...so wish me luck. 

Upcoming..more writing  fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment