Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sammy Sighs....

Mom seems to have forgotten what a great blogger I am.   She certainly hasn't been keeping up.    I am doing pretty good.   A couple weeks ago, we had a near perfect day....Mom and Dad took us for a ride in the car...



I LOVE riding in the car, I sit right on mom's lap and just watch everything.   I don't like to stick my head out the window because of a near accident when I stepped on the automatic window and it rolled up and scared me and mom a  lot a while back.  She thought I was going to hang myself!

 I have to look at mom and see what Sissy is up to once in a while too.

 Sissy doesn't know about those windows that can roll up and nearly strangle you, so she sticks her head out of the window.
She just doesn't understand, she loves sticking her head out.

After the drive, we went on  a walk and to the dog park.  Since then, we have been back to the dog park a couple times.   But, I usually stick close to Mom there, just to protect her.  It has nothing to do with me being shy and I am NOT afraid of other dogs, so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment