Tuesday, October 12, 2010

McUpdate

Quick update.
We are making a valiant effort to see each other as much as we can - an the frequency of our visits has really jumped.

I am careful not to press him about his decision, as he doesn't need more pressure. I try to be very supportive of all the steps he is taking. He has noticed, and appreciates it. The other night when I made an off hand comment about not wanting to be a nag... (I'm very committed to never being a nag!) there was alarm in his voice when he said, "You could never be a nag. I can't even imagine it. You are so supportive."

I think he really is crazy about me... and I've had moments of thinking that I might be falling in love with him. But the complications could overwhelm all of that - and that is what I am afraid of.

I'm really working on leaving this in God's capable hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment