Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Saying Goodbye

You remember how much I loved my Blackberry?

I had written about it at some point, but at this time, I cannot locate my post. But, I did love it. It did everything I hoped it would do, and more. It became my constant companion. My husband began to tease me about being like a teenager with my phone (by the way he now has a blackbery curve). Well, mine was a blackberry pearl.

It has started to die a slow death.... a slow and painful death. I have three other "peeps" that have or have had them, with similar problems. Well, it is to the point that it doesn't ring, or will just shut off whenever it feels like it amongst other problems. So, I was thinking of replacing it with a blackberry curve. They seem to have better luck. I wanted a Droid, but with having no way to upgrade a contract yet (way too far away), had been looking for a curve on ebay. So, the other night, I am bidding on a curve. Meanwhile, hubby bids on a droid. It was three days old (only used three days) and in great shape. Whomever was selling it said it was too much, they just wanted a basic phone. Anyway, I was telling him "retract your bid". He didn't. Good thing I didn't win the curve. I will soon be using the "Droid". I can't wait for it to arrive, and learn how to use it. Good thing he got a good deal and I think I will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment