Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blogger Blahs

I want to blog. I just can't think of anything clever to say.

On that note, I'll just write a bit .... clever or not.

The weekend flew by, as usual. I got to see my mom, dad and one sister for a brief time on Saturday, which was awesome! I love seeing family! I got the tires rotated, met them for lunch, got groceries and headed home (this was an hour drive away). Then, walked to mass and had a fairly quiet evening.

Sunday I got up and did chores. Later, I went out and "walked the lines" with my hubby and friends .. it was the last day of pheasant season.

Suffice it to say I got plenty of exercise, and it was VERY brisk out! Brr! Anyways, to make a point about my rambling, at the end of the day, I shot one of the guns. It was a bit too long for me, and our friend put in some kind of magnum bullet or something. Wow, did it backfire, or should I say I did? I didn't have it on my shoulder right, so I got a pretty bruise on my upper arm. :-) The guys said I got a prize for staying upright and not landing on my butt.

Well, that's my news. Get ready ... Biggest Loser is on tonight! I hope the red shirt lady gets sent home. Just seeing her smirk is irritating!

No comments:

Post a Comment