Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Memories AND Happy Birthday Dad!

My sister reminded me of a memory in an email and I wanted to share it with you all. It made me misty, and I longed for the days of childhood once again, to be able to just be the little girl and enjoy the wonder of it all...

My Sister:
It was so beautiful this morning with the snow/ice on all the trees. It reminded me of when we were growing up and all those trees were around our yard. When the snow/ice was on all those trees it was a shield from the rest of the world and we were in our own little winter wonderland........BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Me:
Awww, that brought tears. You are so right!

My Sister:
Oh how I wish we could just have one of those days again and go play in the yard.

Don't you ever want to have a day where you could be the child once again?
I LOVE YOU SIS!!!

AND....Drum roll please...

Happy Birthday today to my dad! He is the best! I could never want for a better dad, and I miss him, especially today!

I LOVE YOU DAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment