Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Time Flies! (Yet Again!)

I looked at my Google Reader and I have over 160 posts to read.   I haven't blogged or read my beloved blogs at all lately.   Why?  I don't know.  I love reading my blogging buddies' posts.   I am way out of my routine.  Way out of synch!  

I can't blame in on the Christmas rush.  I haven't done much.  It took me over a week to just get my decorations up.   And, just when I wondered was it worth it?  ... my 21 year old daughter came over and said...Mom, I love it here...you have Christmas in every room. 

So, maybe it is.  (worth it)  

I hope that others feel that Christmas love and warmth when they are in our home.   And, for my grandkids to know it is Christmas at Grammys!  

I have posting ideas...so I must get my butt  self in gear and get some postings done.

Miss you, blogging friends...I'll catch up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment