Friday, December 10, 2010

On the Road again...

I went to another conference on Wednesday in Kearney, which involved five hours in the car Tuesday to go and five more on Wednesday to return.   I loved the workshop...it was awesome.

I was in the car alone.   Alone, except for Miss Tomi-Tomi (my tom-tom) and my phone, which was set to read my texts and emails to me via drivesafe.ly.com!    So, of course, Miss Tomi-Tomi every once in a while would tell me I was going in the wrong direction (I should shut her off, because I know the way...but it's a security blanket) and my phone, shall we name her Miss Droid, would read all my emails and texts.   One of the times, though, little Miss Droid was spelling out the whole email to me.  Good grief!  What was up with that? 

But in between all that, I had plenty of time to think, self-evaluate, self-contemplate and all that jazz.  That can be a bit oppressing.   But that was intertwined with thoughts of setting up a project on the website for our principal on the drive down.   On the return trip, I was thinking of all the ways to use the new ideas I learned and how to set up things.  That, immersed with my thinking of self improvement and Misses Tomi and Droid, the drive went fine.   

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment