Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rambled Thoughts...

This is how my mind works when I am in the car alone for five hours.

I'm off on an adventure.  I feel bad leaving.  I have a lot to do.  Brooklyn was sad.  Crystal is with him today and John will be home with him all day tomorrow.  He's fine.  He'll have fun.   I feel bad.  I think "Z" will like the way we can set up his APL blog.     I'm hungry. I'll eat my peanut butter sandwich. I need to make sure all the staff are members of that page  and that other page.  My lifewater is not very cold.  I need to tell "Z" how to do this.  Miss Tomi Tomi doesn't like my route. I am excited that my trial blog for "Z"  worked and I got the comments from people to work.  Remember when Brooklyn wondered what would happen if the lady inside the tom tom went to sleep and we could hear her snore? I hope people will start using and liking the website more.  I should put an alternate route to Kearney in the tom tom.  I wonder what I can do to make the website better? I wish I hadn't ate that sandwich. Miss Droid is reading to me.  She has a lot of expression ... that is really funny.  There's no good radio stations around here.   Miss Droid is spelling out a whole message instead of reading it?  WTH? Peanut butter is making me feel sick. Why does my husband want this song at his funeral? Why does my mom insist on not having a funeral? Now why am I thinking about funerals.   Oh, Miss Droid is telling me  all the kids that are nonverified at high school. I wonder who all will be at the conference. Miss TomiTomi still doesn't like my route.   I should turn her off.   I wish I were a better friend.  I wonder why my friendship to someone is not very good lately.  What can I do?  I should just email her and talk to her.   Where's the volume on that darned tom tom?   When is it that that Yogi Bear movie is coming out?  It looks cute.   I am fat.  Miss Droid is so funny with her expression.  I should never eat again.  I miss my kids.  I'm kinda hungry.   I'm sad that my parents and sisters may not be with me for Christmas.   I'm fat.  I'm glad my kids will be. I should never eat again.  I'm excited to be with Choe and Brooklyn.   I'm kinda hungry. We need to train the elementary teachers on PowerSchool.  Miss Tomi Tomi gave up on me.  I think we should just start with third and fourth grade, because that is all set up.  I need to catch up on my blogs.  Miss Droid has been really busy.  I'm fat.  I wonder if people are getting the reply that says their message was read aloud?   I should never eat again.  Oh, good, I'm about half way there....I'm kinda hungry

Ok, that was half way down on Tuesday...and that is only a taste of my mixed up brain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment