Friday, June 18, 2010

What Happened?

I was trying to get back into the swing of blogging regularly. I like to blog, and I especially love to read my favorite blogs. Maybe I can catch up soon.

June is the busiest time of year for me..I have lots of hours of intense brain work...these little icons haunt me day and night...

This is the one I don't like to see..it means that somewhere in the thousands of data items, I have an error.


This is my favorite site right now: When I see this, I know that things are going good...until the state runs at night, which may produce some new errors...
I think in all actuality it is going fairly well, but I am tired, and my brain actually hurts. Besides this stuff, there are a jillion other things going on at work and chores to go along with those. So, I will blog soon, with something fun to talk about...

Meanwhile, have a HAPPY WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment