Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Work, Work

Brooklyn has been coming to work with me this week and for two days last week. I got permission to come in a bit later to accommodate having him here and it has gone well. I brought in some movies for him to watch, and he knows how to do so much on the computers that he has shown me some tips and tricks! He knows a lot about a MAC computer...ha! Kids know so much these days! Anyway, he calls it "bring your grandson to work days". He goes to the pool in the afternoon which is only a skip and jump from my office door. Today is the last day he'll come to work as I start my time off tomorrow! I think he'll sleep in tomorrow longer!

Chloe Bean gets to join us tomorrow too! We are going to see Tina for a few days, come home and then the kiddos get to spend some precious time with great grandparents (and us) for a few days as well. I know Brooklyn can't wait to fish, so hope the weather and everything works out! Sissy and Sammy will probably have a meltdown for a while, but we got our daughter here to come house/dog sit, so hopefully they will not be too sad, and then they get to go to see our parents with us, so they'll be happy. I may not get to blog much, but click on facebook on the right of this page and view my status..I can update by phone-- when I have service, that is....I will probably update before then, but just thinking ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment