Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vacation

We were able to take Chloe Bean and Brooklyn to visit Tina and Adam in Dubois last week. We headed out of Nebraska on Friday and came back on Tuesday. We had a wonderful time there. We got to see some wildlife, only not nearly as much as when we visited in April. We drove over to Yellowstone for a day, and saw Old Faithful and the National Park. We visited Jackson Hole. We saw Sinks Canyon near Lander. We had a blast. We enjoyed the mountains and the fresh mountain air. We enjoyed the scenery. We loved seeing Tina, Adam, Ruger and Sophie. The kids loved every minute. I think they loved being at their house just as much as the sites and places we saw. They loved climbing the rocks near their back yard, going out and finding rocks, hanging out with Tina and Adam (Brooklyn sang the song "Adam's Number 1" several times), and they said Tina was the best auntie ever. Chloe was quoted as saying "This is the best time of my life". She is 5. We made many wonderful memories. I can't cover all we did in my post, but you will be able to catch up with the photos. Later in the week, we went to visit their great grandparents...I will write about that part tomorrow. I will post the link to all of the photos soon, I have a few more to put on. But, here are a couple to see from the first leg of our vacation in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment